The Role of Human Resources for SME’s and Start-ups’
Driving the company’s first wealth: Human Resources
- Setting up a successful managerial and social policy,
- Managing personnel: collective status (agreements, social engineering) and individual status (employment contract, payroll, …)
- Recruiting new employees: analysis of the need / description of positions to be filled, organize the search: use of job boards, social networks, …
- Evaluating and developing skills of employees: planning the management of employment and skills, setting up of an associated toolbox:
- Dashboard of workforce management in line with needs,
- People review,
- Annual assessments of employees
- Training plans, skills assessment, coaching,
- Manage social relations
- Manage conflicts
- Improve the motivation and involvement of all, communication,
- Improve the safety and working conditions of employees.
Being successful in the above areas helps teams to move forward and everyone to achieve their potential to become a committed player of the company.
The OTECI (AURA region) volunteer experts will be happy to meet with you and to bring recommendations for your plans, to build with you a performing HR organisation for your Company.
The OTECI volunteer experts are ready to help you
Credits and pictures: OTECI AURA – Copyright photo(s) :
#117032732 | Author : adrian_ilie825